I have been meaning to start a blog for some time now, and with the help of my sweet friend Sarah who showed me how to set this up (thanks friend!), I have officially joined the blogging world.
Already, I am overwhelmed...
So many backgrounds, layouts, settings, and designs to choose from. Plus, what to write? Oh, it's like starting a book - where do you begin?
I figure those that are reading this right now are either family members or good friends, so you all know Marshall and I are expecting a baby (no big news there). But I hope this blog will help us "mass distribute" info on this pregnancy and, after August 10th, news on the baby!
The first bit of news to share is that we will find out if it's a boy or girl on March 18th (that is, of course, if the little one cooperates). So, Happy Birthday Mom (19th) and Yaya (21st)... Wait, what, this doesn't count as your gift? Dang!
Well, that's it for now. More to come later... (whew! first post down! A million more to go...)