Friday, September 3, 2010

Welcome Baby Avery!

Note: I realize this announcement is, oh, about 3 weeks overdue.
I blame "new mommyhood" as the culprit...

Avery Grace Nau
Born on August 14, 2010 at 6:42pm
8 lbs. 2 oz., 21 inches

Our sweet baby Avery has finally made her debut into the world, and we could not be happier! Especially her mommy, after going into labor on Friday the 13th, enduring 24 hours of labor, 2 1/2 hours of pushing, and finally getting to meet her via c-section. (This is what I have since referred to as the "2-for-1 labor special"... to which I can now check off my bucket list and never endure again!).

She has brought so much joy to our lives over these past few weeks, and we cannot wait to see what God has in store for her over the coming months/years. We love you Avery!!!