Thursday, December 23, 2010

First Trip to Dallas

I took Avery up to Dallas for the first time back in early November, and I must say, as a (biased) parent she did superb on both the drive up and drive home!

We went to Dallas primarily for the Chi-O Christmas Bazaar, which is held at the Dallas Convention Center each year (note: if you haven't been, you MUST go! Hundreds of vendors with everything from kid's toys to Christmas gifts to pre-packaged food). But it just so happened that we got to Dallas just before Halloween - which meant Avery got to enjoy the festivities with her cousin, Caitlin. Oh what fun they had! Here are some photos:




While in Dallas, I was able to catch up with some great friends from college (and introduce them to Avery, naturally!)



But most importantly, Avery got to spend some quality time with her Aunt Katherine, Aunt Candis, and Grandma!


The trip was such a success, I forsee many trips up I-35 in our future!