
Yesterday was a beautiful spring-like day in San Antonio. No, scratch that - it was a GORGEOUS day! With temperatures in the mid-70's and a clear, sunny sky there was only one thing to do - spend it outside. And that's exactly what Avery and I did.
I took this opportunity to finally activate our family membership at the San Antonio Botanical Garden. This is a well-known spot for both locals and visitors; yet, as I approach my 9th year of living in San Antonio, I must admit I've never been here before. Thanks to my Groupon coupon, we now have an annual membership, and I'm sure we'll be visiting the Garden on a weekly basis this Spring (and dare I say it, maybe even during what is bound to be a blistering hot summer too!).
Upon entering the Garden, I immediately sat down on a bench to take in my surroundings. While there are not many flowers yet in bloom, the area is beautifully landscaped (and, I might add, is very stroller/wheelchair friendly). I can only imagine how stunning it will be once Spring is actually here.

After touring the Garden and some of their amazing exhibits, this mommy took the opportunity - as I am now apt to do - to snap some photos of our visit. And even though Avery is "recovering" from the appearance of her first tooth (which, based on my last post, I suppose this would be the 6th "F") - she graciously allowed me to capture these precious moments.




